Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Stretched

I love this picture of Eric. His friend, Austin, took it using this strange medium called "film". "Film" is so different than digital in that it can't be manipulated as easily. I think this picture is perfect. I know, it's a little grainy. Maybe even a little out of focus. But I think it captures the essence of Eric. Thoughtful, introspective, searching, maybe even a little sad. I look at it and wonder what's going on in his head. I have no idea most of the time. One thing I know, Eric has been stretched during this season of his life and God will use it for His purposes.

Your room is ready, Eric. Looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Be careful.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this photo of Eric.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite pics of Eric as well. So glad he's coming home this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete