Tuesday, January 18, 2011

"Sitting" With The Boys

Allen and I went over today to play with the boys while Molly did a little shopping and met her friend for lunch. We had a great time chasing Caleb and coaxing Jack. The boys always are extra good, but today even more so. They ate their lunch, opening their mouths like little birds waiting for worms to be dropped in. One time, Caleb thought it was his turn for a bite and opened his mouth so wide. I felt bad when I gave the bite to Jack ( it was his turn). They also get puffs now. They love them. We used to give our babies Cheerios, but puffs are supposed to be healthier and they melt so they don't get choked as easily. I encouraged a friend to get in her daughter's pictures more, so I thought I would practice what I preach.

Sometimes I look at these two and I still can't believe we have two babies at the same time. Allen had twin sisters so it isn't such an unusual thing for him. For me.... well sometimes I still can't believe it.

1 comment: