Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Snow


I know everyone is getting really tired of the snow. Even I went to work today. Yes, I have missed 3 days of work because I refuse to risk life and limb on the slick roads. Allen so generously volunteered/demanded to take me to work this morning and I let him. I truly love to wake up and see the white stuff. It brings back all those childhood memories of staying home from school. Even when we were homeschooling, I would let my kids have snow days. This morning, as we were driving, I had the urge to go walking on the Greenway. It really wasn't that cold and the snow was absolutely breathtaking. I knew it would be quiet and serene. Alas, I went to work instead. Maybe we will get just one more wet, fluffy, beautiful snow and I will endeavor to really enjoy it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way! And we all know how much i hate winter weather. But the snow was really pretty today, it was sticking to the trees and making everything white!

    ReplyDelete