Thursday, June 17, 2010

TEA WITH AMY

Tuesday was a very enjoyable day with Tea in the afternoon with my friend, Amy. She is very knowledgeable in the realm of tea and she introduced me to tea rooms a few years ago. We have made it a yearly tradition to go to a tea room to celebrate our birthdays. Since I am preparing for an American Girl Club meeting, I was thrilled she found Homestead Manor Plantation. A beautiful Antebellum home strategic in the Civil War Battle of Thompson Station. Each individual teapot had a pretty cozy to keep the tea warm.

Antique vases with fresh flowers adorned each table.



Beautiful, historic Homestead Plantation, Thompson Station, TN

For any of you that know my niece, Tiffany, this portrait looks just like her.


Quaint cupboard with many teacups and saucers.





1 comment:

  1. I can't wait until God gives us a girl. She's going to LOVE your club. You have a gift for nurturing femininity! :) I want to experience a tea room with you sometime. It looks quite enjoyable! :) And YeS! The painting IS Tiff! So crazy! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete