Monday, June 7, 2010

Jonah's Thoughts (according to MiMi)

This is my Mommy and Daddy. It makes me happy when they are having fun.

They love each other and make time for date nights. That's when I get to spend time

with my MiMi and PoPi. I know they will always come back for me, so I don't worry.

They are always calm and relaxed when they pick me up. I like that.

Mommy calls this my "Man Voice".

I use it when I am being strong and brave
or if I'm trying to impress one of my "girl" friends.

They don't have a man voice.

*Mimi just realized she has to add the pictures first, so this is the end.

Be patient with her, she is still learning.

1 comment:

  1. LOL!! :) Love this post. . . so funny to consider Jonah expressing his thoughts in a fluent manner. :) You think I'll seem calm when I return from my 5 day trip?? I get jittery just thinking about it!!

    ReplyDelete