Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Spending the Night With The Boys

Last night, I was able to spend the night with Molly and the twins. It was the first night Kyle had to go back to work. Jack and Caleb did wonderfully for only being 2 1/2 weeks old. Jack seems to be the most sound sleeper, with Caleb being a little vocal with lots of little baby sounds. I remember pushing the bassinet out into the hall with my some of my babies. It is so tempting to keep trying to quiet them when they all they need is just to make noise. It was never very conducive to sleeping. My goal was to let Molly get as much rest as possible, so I kept the little grunter out in the living room with me. About 6:00 am after their 5:30 feeding. Pretty content with full bellies
and clean hinies (not an easy thing to accomplish).

I think that is Jack trying to suck on Caleb's ear.

Sharing a sleeve to suck on.

Jack telling Caleb a secret. I didn't hear what they were talking about.





2 comments:

  1. UGH!! CUTEST EVER! Thanks for this post! Can't wait to see those kids in person!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see those little munchkins!! Mom & I are taking dinner to Molly & Kyle tonight so I'm so excited to finally get to love on the little guys! :)

    ReplyDelete