Saturday, July 2, 2011

Reinforcements

As the old saying goes, "There is a reason God gives children to young people". Last night was a much anticipated evening of playing with Jonah and Eve while Allen and Jessica celebrated Jessica's birthday with friends. We were to keep them overnight for the first time since Eve's birth. Unfortunately, Popi had to work and needed a nap. While I know I've traveled this road twice before with my own, I find it difficult to juggle the needs and wants of a 2 year old while attempting to meet the needs of a, let's just say, high maintenance 7 week old. Eve is all female and knows what she wants and when she wants it. Aunt Teessa graciously came to my rescue.
Jonah had her full attention and she even brought a new CARS car.

Two of Jonah's favorite things right now are Buzz Lightyear and Lightning McQueen. I'm seeing a trend here.



Miss Ball Bag, I mean, Miss Evie Poo, is as happy as a lark here with her Aunt Teesa.

How come it takes two "Grannies" to do what one Mommy can do?





No comments:

Post a Comment