Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jackpot!!!

If any of you know me at all, you know I love two things. 1) American Girl Dolls 2) Goodwill/Southern Thrift.
Tonight, the heavens parted and the light shined down on this, the find of the year. A like new, Kaya American Girl Doll, a Molly Birthday Dress and a couple of accessories. Everytime I go to any Goodwill or Thrift Store the first thing I check are the dolls. I almost fell out and hollered for Allen across the store. He thought I was having a medical issue. :) So fun to find something of value. It is like a treasure hunt.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Now see, it was just destiny that you couldn't drive home today because of the snow! haha! Glad you found some treasures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeay!! :) This post makes me smile! I can completely envision your excitement. I think Kaya is beautiful! I actually have 2 friends who recently named their daughters that. . . except they spelled it Chaya and Kayah (I think).

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! It's a good thing we weren't there together. It might have gotten...interesting

    : )

    deb meyers

    ReplyDelete